Pick Your Own Apples -Varieties Listed Below
Now picking Gala and Early Fuji
Honey Crisp are no longer available on the tree.
Will begin picking Mutsu and Jonagold Thursday, Sept.3.
- Pick your own NC apples
- Choose over 20 different apple varieties
- Containers provided ranging from 1/4 peck to a bushel
- Picking equipment available for your use
- Pick a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!
- Bring your camera and capture a family memory!
- Enjoy the freshness of the outdoors!
- Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy by the orchard
- Can’t pick? Buy pre-picked apples already packaged
- Walk your dog on a leash through acres of apple trees; please clean up after them. We ask that you don’t bring your dog in the apple house due to food regulations.
Plan a visit to Stepp Farm’s Hillcrest Orchard to pick your own North Carolina apples. Pick a 1/4 peck or bushels of fresh apples in our 4th generation orchard and farm. Call ahead to confirm your favorite apple variety is available for pickin’.