Pick Your Own Apples -Varieties Listed Below
Ginger Gold is the first apple to mature. Keep checking for date to pick.
Looking forward to the 2016 Apple Season.
Hope to see you August 2016.
Pick your own NC apples
- Choose over 20 different apple varieties
- Containers provided ranging from 1/4 peck to a bushel
- Picking equipment available for your use
- Pick a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!
- Bring your camera and capture a family memory!
- Enjoy the freshness of the outdoors!
- Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy by the orchard
- Can’t pick? Buy pre-picked apples already packaged
- Walk your dog on a leash through acres of apple trees; please clean up after them. We ask that you please don’t bring your dog in the apple house due to food regulations.
Plan a visit to Stepp Farm’s Hillcrest Orchard to pick your own North Carolina apples. Pick a 1/4 peck or bushels of fresh apples in our 4th generation orchard and farm. Call ahead to confirm your favorite apple variety is available for pickin’.